Take Kontrol of your HPS fixtures!
We are pleased to announce that the Hanson ProSystems battery powered wireless DMX LED family of products has included I.R! Infrared, or I.R, is yet another way to communicate information without wires but has always had its limitations.
When HPS made the decision to integrate the I.R across the product line it was not as simple as you think. In the past, I.R communication was limited and you could only control one product at a time through line of site! Now imagine a room filled with 100 fixtures that all need to change color at the same time. You would have to spend hours finding every fixture to change the colors! This was not an option for the engineers at HPS!
We designed the HPS-IR-K to communicate with all of the Hanson ProSystems fixtures simultaneously removing any of the limitations the industry faced before.
Not only can you control colors through this innovative I.R remote, you can basically program the room from the palm of your hand! The HPS-IR-K is just one more innovation we have added across our battery powered wireless DMX line to meet the needs and exceed the expectations of those individuals involved in the entertainment industry.
- Wireless Infrared remote controller
- Wirelessly controls all HPS fixture simultaneously
- Control intensity, colors, strobe and strobe speed
- Allows you to control the built in programs of the fixtures
- Compatible with the BAY-B, ORIGINAL and Quattro fixtures
- Input Voltage: 3VDC lithium battery (CR2025 battery not included)
- Length 9 in (228.6 mm)
- Width 4 in (101.6 mm)
- Height 1 in (25.4 mm)
- Weight 0.2 oz (5g)